As you probably noticed, our classes are really, really popular. That’s a good thing. But, we had to develop some rules to ensure that it’s fair for everyone. They’ve been updated as of December 2018 to reflect some feedback from our members.
Of course, we’re a community, so if you ever have a question or concern, our management team is always there to help. Okay, the rules...
- You can make one online reservation per class category per day. Booking starts 26 hours before class time, and you can book up to 35 minutes before class time if the waitlist hasn’t closed.
- The class booking window is closed from 2:00AM to 5:00AM in all time zones, each day. Members will not be able to book, switch, or waitlist any class during this time frame, but can cancel their reservations.
- You can change or cancel an existing reservation up to 3 hours prior to the start of the class without penalty. If you cancel less than 3 hours prior to the start of class, you'll get a Late Cancel.
- Check in and have your membership barcode scanned at the front desk to avoid receiving a No-Show.
- If you are not present at start time of class, your spot will be given away to another member off the in-club stand-by list.
- All spots in bookable classes are available for online reservation and once filled, online reservations for the class will close 35 minutes prior to the start of the class. Members without reservations may sign up in club for possible last-minute openings in the class.
- Members who accrue three (3) Late Cancels and/or No Shows within 30 days may not make online reservations for a period of one (1) week.
- Have a blast in class!