As you probably noticed, our classes are really, really popular. That’s a good thing. But, we had to develop some rules to ensure that it’s fair for everyone.
We’re a community, so if you have a question or concern, our management team is here to help. Okay, the rules...
* If you are a member in Boston, Chicago, Connecticut, Florida, Texas, Toronto, the U.K., Vancouver, or Washington D.C., you will receive a Late Cancel if you cancel less than 3 hours prior to the start of class, as well as a No Show if you do not show up to a reserved class without cancelling. Members who accrue three (3) Late Cancels and/or No Shows within 30 days may not make online reservations for a period of one (1) week.
1. Booking for Equinox+ In the Wild classes opens 7 days in advance.
2. Your card will be charged at the time of booking.
3. Members can cancel reservations up to 3 hours in advance to receive a refund.
4. Cancellations less than 3 hours in advance of the start of class will not be refunded.