As you probably noticed, our classes are really, really popular. That’s a good thing. But, we had to develop some rules to ensure that it’s fair for everyone.
We’re a community, so if you have a question or concern, our management team is here to help. Okay, the rules...
- You can make one online reservation per class category per day. Booking opens 26 hours before the class time.
- The class booking window is closed from 2:00AM to 5:00AM in all time zones, each day. Members will not be able to book, switch, or waitlist any class during this timeframe, but can cancel their reservations.
- You can change or cancel an existing reservation up to 3 hours prior to the start of the class without penalty. If you cancel less than 3 hours prior to the start of class, you'll get a Late Cancel.
- Check in and have your membership barcode scanned at the front desk to avoid receiving a No-Show.
- Join us 10 minutes before class start time. If you are not present at start time of class, your spot will be given away to another member off the in-club stand-by list.
- All class spots in bookable classes are available for online reservation up until class start time. The waitlist will close 35 minutes before class. A club visit will be booked for you only if you get off the waitlist.
- Members who accrue three (3) Late Cancels and/or No Shows within 30 days may not make online reservations for a period of one (1) week.
- Have a blast in class!
1. Booking for Equinox+ In the Wild classes opens 7 days in advance.
2. Your card will be charged at the time of booking.
3. Members can cancel reservations up to 3 hours in advance to receive a refund.
4. Cancellations less than 3 hours in advance of the start of class will not be refunded.
*Classes at Equinox+ In The Wild – Los Angeles and Equinox+ In The Wild – New York are included in your membership with no additional charges.