1) Make one online reservation per class category per day starting 26 hours before class time, up to 35 minutes prior to the start of the class.
2) The class booking window is closed from 2:00AM to 5:00AM in all time zones, each day. Members will not be able to book, cancel, switch, or waitlist any class during this time frame.
3) You can Change or cancel an existing reservation up to 35 minutes prior to the start of the class.
4) Check in and have your membership barcode scanned at the front desk to avoid getting a strike.
5) If you are not present at start time of class, your spot will be given away to another member off the in club stand-by list.
6) All spots in bookable classes are available for online reservation and once filled, online reservations for the class will close. 30 minutes prior to the start of the class, members without reservations may sign-up in club for possible last-minute openings in the class. If you are taking a PURSUIT by Equinox cycling class, please arrive 10 minutes before class start time to set up your bike and ensure it is connected so you can track your performance during and after class.
7) All classes that require advance booking have a digital waitlist, which becomes available when online class booking is full. If a waitlist spot becomes available, you will be automatically booked into the class on a first come, first serve basis.
8) Members who have not cancelled their online reservation and do not check in by the start of the class will be considered no-shows and automatically given a strike.
PLEASE NOTE: Members who accrue three (3) strikes within 90 days may not make online reservations until their strikes automatically expire after 30 days.