As you probably noticed, our classes are really really popular. That’s a good thing. But, we had to develop some rules to ensure that it’s fair for everyone. Of course, we’re a community, so if you ever have a question or concern, the Front Desk or Group Fitness Manager is always there to help. Okay, the rules...
1. You can make one online reservation per class category per day. (This is our way of spreading the love to all our members.)
2. Online booking opens 26 hours before the class time and closes 35 minutes before a class starts. You cannot book, cancel, switch or waitlist any class from 2:00AM-5:00AM. This is in all time zones. (We hope you’re sleeping anyway.)
3. You can change or cancel a reservation up to 35 minutes before a class starts. (So, if you know you’re not going to make it, help another member out and cancel.)
4. Checking in is easy. Have your barcode scanned at the Front Desk and you’re good.
5. If you’re not there at the start of class, we’ll give your spot to another member. (It’s only fair, right?)
6. Nearly all classes are available for online booking. When all spots have been taken, online reservations will be closed. However, you can sign up online to be added to the digital waitlist. If a spot opens up, you’ll automatically be booked into the class. This is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you still want to try to get in the class, you can sign up in person at the club 30 minutes before the start of class.
7. This is the bad cop part of the rules. If you book a class, but do not check in by the start of class, you’ll be marked down for a missed class. If you miss three classes within 90 days, you won’t be able to make online reservations for 30 days. After 30 days, these three misses will automatically expire and you can book again.
Of course, we’re a community, and systems are not perfect, so you can always talk to the Front Desk or Group Fitness Manager. Thanks for understanding.