Emily Stubler

Classes
Precision Run® Stacked! The Pursuit: Build
Locations
Culver City Marina del Rey Santa Monica Westwood

ALL ABOUT ME

        • Hometown

          Williamsport, PA

        • What Most Don't Know

          I am one of five girls and we all teach group exercise.

        • Bragging Rights

          I hold certifications from ACE and Schwinn.

        • My Fitness Message

          What you put into your life, workouts, recovery, etc is directly correlated to what you'll get out of it.

        • Regeneration Destination

          The great outdoors! Nothing recharges me like time outside. Whether it be the ocean in the summer or the slopes in the winter, my happy place is outside.

        • After My Class You'll Feel...

          Empowered- I encourage everyone to take the time in class to recognize that they are in control. Give more, get more but never look to your neighbor to do your work for you.

        • My Commitment

          I am committed to balance- 80% of my life is very structured but the other 20% I allow myself to let loose, eat what I want, and take rest days! I aim for more good days than bad days.

        Weekly Schedule